How can games be expanded beyond screen or virtual experiences? In this workshop, you will learn the about the history explore the possibilities of creating physical play experiences. Expect to work in teams to prototype and design a physical game using the Adafruit Circuit Playground.
- critical interventions using technology and play in public space
- narrative in spacial environments leveraging technology in multiple contexts such as theatre and museum installations
- movement in physical play using technology to enhance experiences
- multi and cross sensory based experience design
- programming in C with the Adafruit Circuit Playground
- processing data from the physical world