Focus ICC Wallonie-Bruxelles
Theatre - Friends room
Hours and dates
- Oct 27 from 15:20 to 16:00
(Inspiring stories from cultural and creative industrialists) – TALK IN FRENCH –
Take part in privileged discussions with exceptional entrepreneurs who are true sources of inspiration. Our guests will share their journeys, revealing how the dynamic ecosystem of Wallonia and Brussels has supported them : from incubation to fundraising, from export support to the international scene, from exposure on our various stages and festivals to strategic communication.
– Joëlle Tilmanne – co-founder and CEO of Hovertone
– Diana Borcescu – co-founder & CEO of Inmersiv Technologies
– Manu Di Martino, artistic director of Okus Lab
– Hervé Verloes, director and co-founder of Magic Loom Studio
An opportunity to zoom in on the ‘spillover’ effects of the creative industries, or how to harness the innovation developed in the cultural and creative sector as a lever for growth in other traditional economic sectors.
Panel moderated by Bérengère Fally (Technocité) and Delphine Jenart (KIKK).