Theatre - Friends room
Hours and dates
- Oct 27 from 11:40 to 12:20
– TALK IN FRENCH –
Created in 2020, HACNUM – the National Network for Hybrid Arts and Digital Cultures – brings together more than 400 players in the sector in France.
Hybrid by nature, HACNUM brings together professionals from a wide range of backgrounds : artists, festivals, theatres, concert halls, third-party venues, art centres, fablabs, residencies, digital creation studios, business clusters, art galleries, universities, journalists, etc. to defend their shared interests.
Its missions revolve around three main areas of action :
- Representing the hybrid arts and digital culture sector in dealings with national and regional public decision-makers, to gain greater recognition for the sector.
- Leading the network of members in a process of continuous monitoring and professionalisation of its members
- Supporting institutional and cultural players wishing to support hybrid and digital creation.
Exploring the French digital creation ecosystem
What are the challenges facing digital creation in France? How can we support the circulation of artworks and artists? How can we structure a network and promote it? Key institutions and professionals tell us how they support and defend the interests of this hybrid sector.
- Céline Berthoumieux, delegate general of HACNUM – the French Network of Hybrid Arts and Digital Cultures
- Léa Conrath, general coordinator of HACNUM the French Network of Hybrid Arts and Digital Cultures
- Luc Brou, coordinator of Oblique/s
- Gaëtan Gromer, artistic director, Ensembles 2.2
- Hannah Loué, Project Manager for Digital and audiovisual creation, Institut français