Hours and dates
- From Oct 27 to Oct 30 from 10:00 to 18:00
For the 11th edition of the Kikk Festival, France will be fully represented with a delegation of French companies from the Cultural and Creative Industries. The chance to discover an attractive ecosystem and innovative companies in various industries: edition, immersive technologies (AR/VR/XR), photography, design, scenography… A French Pavilion will host companies, associations, public and private actors of the sector. The objective is to gather Belgian cultural institutions and French leaders in the field of immersive experiences and cultural innovation.
This initiative has been initiated by:
· The Cooperation and Cultural Action Department of the French Embassy in Belgium
· The ministry of Culture (DGMIC)
· Business France, the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy
· Minalogic, the innovation cluster for digital technologies operating out of France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. Minalogic drives an ecosystem of nearly 500 members and helps all of its stakeholders make business connections through targeted, qualified introductions and create opportunities to innovate and grow at the national, European, and international levels.
· 104 factory, the incubator for cultural and creative startups, which supports companies in the development of their projects while benefiting from business expertise.
And the following partners :
· The French-Belgian Chamber of Commerce
· L’OFQJ : Office franco-québécois pour la jeunesse
· L’Institut français
· The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region